By Jamie Munro
Read or Download ASP.NET MVC 5 with Bootstrap and Knockout.js: Building Dynamic, Responsive Web Applications PDF
Similar tablets & e-readers books
Written in a cookbook variety, this publication deals options utilizing a recipe-based technique. every one recipe includes step by step directions by means of an research of what used to be performed in each one job and different priceless details. The cookbook procedure skill you could dive into no matter what recipes you will want in no specific order.
Grasp Google's Android working approach, with step by step walkthroughs and stories of the easiest Android smartphones and capsules.
Professional Java ME Apps can provide, the developer, the knowledge required for writing subtle Java ME purposes and for benefiting from this massive capability industry. Java ME is the biggest cellular software program platform on the earth, supported by means of over eighty% of all telephones. you will conceal what Java ME is and the way it compares to different cellular software program systems, how one can adequately layout and constitution Java ME functions, the right way to imagine like an skilled Java ME developer, what universal difficulties and pitfalls you could run into, the right way to optimize your code, and lots of different key issues.
Create interesting tasks by way of connecting the Raspberry Pi for your Android phoneAbout This BookManage many of the basic features of Raspberry Pi out of your Android phoneUse the initiatives created during this ebook to advance much more interesting tasks within the futureA project-based studying adventure that can assist you detect awesome how you can mix the facility of Android and Raspberry PiWho This e-book Is ForThe audience for this publication contains Raspberry Pi fanatics, hobbyists, and someone who desires to create attractive tasks with Android OS.
- Practical Android Projects (Books for Professionals by Professionals)
- Essentials of Programming Languages
- Android Wireless Application Development, 2nd Edition
- iOS Wow Factor: Apps and UX Design Techniques for iPhone and iPad
- Appium Recipes
Extra info for ASP.NET MVC 5 with Bootstrap and Knockout.js: Building Dynamic, Responsive Web Applications
Expand the Tables → dbo menu and select the Author and Book tables. Click Finish to complete the EDMX creation. After Visual Studio has completed creating and adding the file, the new EDMX will open and should look similar to Figure 4-2. info | 39 Figure 4-2. Finished EDMX In the Solution Explorer, if you expand the grouped files under the EDMX, you will see several files with the extension tt, which stands for Text Template. These files con‐ tain code that will automatically generate your models and DbContext from the EDMX file as shown in Figure 4-3.
2. The ViewModel that contains the variables and functions that will be bound to the HTML. Example 3-5 is slightly different from Example 3-2 because it accepts the first name and last name as variables in the constructor to the ViewModel. This is then concatenated and stored to the name property and accessed by the getName function. 3. applyBind ings function is called with the ViewModel. When the ViewModel is created, it is populating the name with Razor code to access the Model that is associated with this view (the person model).
ActionLink("Contact", "Contact", "Home")